The Benefits of a Hosted PBX There are a number of key advantages to using a Hosted PBX versus traditional telephone service or purchasing an office telephone system.
- Initial Cost Savings– You do not need to make a large upfront investment by purchasing an office telephone system and there is no need to maintain it. With a Hosted PBX solution, the office telephone system is operated and maintained by Meridian Cloud Solutions, LLC.
- Ongoing Cost Savings– Typically, a Hosted PBX implementation is significantly more cost-effective over the long run than a traditional PBX. These ongoing savings are in addition to the initial savings on capital outlay.
- Geographical Flexibility– Employees can work from anywhere when your office phone system is virtual. You can have employees working from home, other offices, mobile phones, and even overseas.
- Local Presence– Hosted PBX systems allow you to get local virtual numbers in cities where you are not physically located which allows you to create a virtual presence or open a virtual office in New York or the UK.
- Credibility– For small businesses, a virtual system can give them instant credibility by presenting their customers with a professional sounding telephone solution. Traditional telephone systems are generally cost-prohibitive for smaller organizations.
- Scalability– Traditional phone systems are limited by how many users they can handle as well as how many lines you have purchased from your local telephone provider. Virtual systems can expand and grow with your business as you need them to.
- Quick Setup– A Hosted PBX solution can have you up and running very quickly compared to a traditional telephone system.
- Ease of Use– End-user management of a Hosted PBX is far more user-friendly than is the case with traditional solutions. Intuitive web interfaces mean that anyone can manage, monitor and make changes to the service at any time, without needing any specialized skills or experience.
- Long-distance included
- Little or no hardware needed
- Easy to manage – no technician required
- Huge number of included features
- Find-me / Follow-me included
- Use desk phones, smartphones, or laptops
- Voicemail to E-mail included
- Supports multiple physical offices
- Customize your auto-attendant
- Manage staff with departments
- Get local numbers in areas of your choice
- Custom hold music supported
- Track performance over time
- Easily generate detailed reports
- View real-time usage and active calls
- Automatically record calls